Re: My Story: How I Became a Meconostigma Nut

  • Subject: Re: My Story: How I Became a Meconostigma Nut
  • From: a san juan <kalim1998@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 13:24:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Derek,

Actually, if you look at the history of IAS, you'll see the names:

"Tom Ray, Dr. Tom Croat, Dan Nicolson, James French"

As to writing for the newsletter, yep, everyone should contribute to it. I would certainly want to if possible, it's just that it's very fast and easy to post articles on the website rather than wait. In the ant world, what I do is submit it to online newsletters then post it on my site as well once it's published.