Re: Yellow leaf segments in Amorph. albus

  • Subject: Re: Yellow leaf segments in Amorph. albus
  • From: bonaventure@optonline.net
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:32:04 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Bernhard,
This may be a nutrient definciency. Sometimes the growths shoot up and expand so fast I think they may not be getting enough nitrogen. I supplement with a foliar spray. That being said, you should still keep an eye on the plant and isolate it from others. If the yellowing occurs on other leaves even after fertilization, or if the plant exhibits lack of vigor or distorted foliage consistently, discard it.
Aroid-L mailing list