Re: One problem with IAS - Discussion Forums

  • Subject: Re: One problem with IAS - Discussion Forums
  • From: a san juan <kalim1998@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 18:49:27 -0700 (PDT)

6. A good forum is a great advertising tool for the organization and a great way for members to relax, sit back, and jabber about their favotite topic in a virtual community environment.

In the end, I guess it might a chicken and egg thing...we can't support a forum because of too few participating people in the aroid community, and we can't grow a cohesive and large aroid community because of lack of visible attractors where the community can relax and congregate like the Palm Society forums.