Re: One problem with IAS /Jason

  • Subject: Re: One problem with IAS /Jason
  • From: Susan B <honeybunny442@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 09:46:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jason, I didn't mean I'm a grump about smilies, only that a lot of people overdo them!

I'm on another email list that is extremely high volume, and two members have animated smilies- ones that shake a computer, or wave, or dive off a diving board... often these two members will reply to other postings with only a smiley.  It's cute but when you get 75 messages plus another 25 that are smilies, they stop being quite so cute.

On one discussion board I'm on (yeah, I know, I spend way too much time on my computer!) one fellow posts large photos of fruit plants in his yard.  He started the post in 2005 and keeps adding photos.  He's up to 39 pages and over 18,000 views (by members).
I don't know what to say about that...
Susan