Re: Unknown Pinellia

  • Subject: Re: Unknown Pinellia
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 20:58:32 +0200

Hi Wilbert and Peter,

I have had Pinellia ternata in my garden for many years and it looks quite
and I know it is correctly identified.
The photos in the page are very old and poor quality, but it differs very
much from my new Pinellia
Maybe it is really a variety. My old ternata has broader leaves and dark
spots on them.

Very Best,