Re: Emailing: Epipremnum amplissimum ????

At 11:11 AM 7/24/2008, you wrote:
Marek, the plant in question is not the same as the 'glaucophyllum'-type Philo.  I have both, and this plant is physically different in many ways, leaves are more narrow, silvery color is darker (more burnished), and I have never had this develop into the larger plant that the 'glaucophyllum'-type matures to which is commonly called 'Silver Sword'.

my opinion is you are right about the name not being glaucophyllum and it is a gorgeous plant.

Aroid-L mailing list