Re: Anchomanes difformis var.welwitschii

  • Subject: Re: Anchomanes difformis var.welwitschii
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@xs4all.nl>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 09:36:47 +0200 (CEST)

Provided the identification is correct (!!??), it is a species (A.
difformis in all its forms and varieties) from the wet forests. So you can
put the rhizome in soil, keep it modertately moist and wait untill root
growth starts (if there are no roots on your specimen). Then intensify
watering a little untill the leaf emerges, then water freely.