Re: Anchomanes difformis var.welwitschii

  • Subject: Re: Anchomanes difformis var.welwitschii
  • From: "E.Vincent Morano" <ironious2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 18:07:09 -0700 (PDT)

Fascinating Wilbert, thank you! It has come to my attention that there are two different kinds. One with a long rhizome and one with a short and squat rhizome. Mine has the short and squat rhizome. Does this sound like hte correct name for the one I have?
Here is the picture provided on the sellers website. http://store02.prostores.com/servlet/naturalselectionsexotics/the-61/aroids%2C-amorphophallus%2C-tuber/Detail
Thank you,
Erin