speaking of Anchomanes Difformis

  • Subject: speaking of Anchomanes Difformis
  • From: John Ludwig <aroidgrower@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 18:02:06 -0400

I had a tuber with healthy roots that I potted in early May here near
Philadelphia, Pa. A healthy Petiole emerged within a week after
planting but was soon damaged by a storm and died. I unpotted it this
week to find that all of the original roots had rotted, but the tuber
is showing no signs of rot or new re-growth of roots or shoots.

Should this tuber put on new growth this season?
Aroid-L mailing list