Update on Julius

This note was sent today to several people with whom Julius often communicates.  In addition to pancreatic cancer he has been confirmed to have cancer of the liver.  Keep Julius in your thoughts and prayers.  He is a fighter and if we all keep this information in the positive mode he will be with us for a long time!  I truly believe that!

Steve Lucas

I JUST got home from the Oncologist.  No more needle or other biopsy's, they know all they need to know for now.  I have cancer of both the liver and pancreas, but this Dr. is VERY up-beat, we start Chemotherapy tomorrow at 10.00 AM, 7 weeks once a week, rest three weeks, then three or 5 weeks additional, I`m a little confused so forgive me, it is all overwhelming. New drugs and treatments, all he says are a GREAT improvement over the old treatments.

He said he has every reason to expect a good result (no cure) and it may extend my life years.  WORST case scenario is IF I do NOT respond, months.  Oh well.  I don`t know where the BS from Trinidad is coming from, as I have kept Hans fully informed.  Lots to be learned in the coming weeks.  PLEASE help me by passing this on to all our friends.  I get home so weary that I sometimes don`t check my e-mail, and I overslept a bit this AM so did not manage to get to it till now, times are tough.

The Best,

fn:Steve  Lucas

Aroid-L mailing list