Re: our dear friend Julius Boos

  • Subject: Re: our dear friend Julius Boos
  • From: STARSELL@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 23:37:03 EDT

Dear Julius,
I am so happy you feel better after your chemo.
You will get better and better and see everyone in Miami!
I hope to meet you there.
best regards,
In a message dated 7/5/2009 10:05:30 P.M. Central Daylight Time, ju-bo@msn.com writes:
I am feeling pretty good this AM after my first batch of chemo. last Thursday, so I send my best wishes and thanks to all my friends ''out there'', I hope to see some of you in Miami come next Sept. IAS show.

Love to ALL,

Aroid-L mailing list