Re: Amorphophallus cirrifer

  • Subject: Re: Amorphophallus cirrifer
  • From: "E.Vincent Morano" <ironious2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 20:26:03 -0700 (PDT)

Okay thank you :-) How long does it usually take to grow full leaf when it does come back to life? Im asking because sometimes I get cold falls early here and Im worried about the possibility of a short growth season. It is a rather large tuber and Id just hate for it to lose size. It is over 30 cm long. As of now it still hasnt sprouted.
Ive attached a couple photos of the inflorescence for those that are curious. This spp has some unusual and interesting hairs on it.

I refuse to
participate in the in the recession.