Re: Misidentified Arisaema ... A. bathycoleum/A. yunnanense

  • Subject: Re: Misidentified Arisaema ... A. bathycoleum/A. yunnanense
  • From: Scherberich <aroids@numericable.fr>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 19:51:31 +0200

Dera Marek,

Here are more pictures of A. bathycoleum ...

and here ...

Your plant is rather Arisaema yunannense ...

with best regards,

Le 23 juin 09 à 22:27, Marek Argent a écrit :

I got a few photos of an Arisaema bathycoleum, but after comparing them to the description in the key of Arisaema and only one photo found online, I know that I got photos of a different species.
All photos of this plant are posted in the ID Center:
Please help, it's important.
Marek Argent
Aroid-L mailing list

Aroid-L mailing list