Monstera deliciosa hardiness

  • Subject: Monstera deliciosa hardiness
  • From: RAYMOMATTLA@cs.com
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 19:36:52 EDT

  Has anyone outside of zones 9/10 tried Monstera deliciosa in the ground?  A cutting I planted last summer is actually coming back after low temps in the 8/9F range this past winter.  I dont imagine it will gain enough size this summer to make it through next winter, (unless it is very mild.)  However I thought it was interesting that it took this amount of cold and lived.

Michael Mattlage
Aroid-L mailing list