Re: strange behavior of Dracunculus vulgaris

  • Subject: Re: strange behavior of Dracunculus vulgaris
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 17:28:58 +0200

Hi,

I live in zone 6, usually the winters here are about 20F (-5C), but once a few years it's colder. Last winter the night temperatures were below -3F (-20C), I lost Arisaema nepenthoides in my garden, but other species A. amurense, A. flavum, candidissimum, jacquemontii, Pinellia ternata, P. pedatisecta, Arum italicum and Arum cylindraceum survived.

Marek