Re: Does anyone know this Philodendron?

  • Subject: Re: Does anyone know this Philodendron?
  • From: "Elizabeth Campbell" <desinadora@mail2designer.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 13:35:59 -0700

Steve, the one above the Anthurium bicolor in this photo is very similar. I'm back in Mindo in October and I can take a closer look at the plant if you wish. At the time, I think I just though "oh, another one of those lanceolate Philos" and was much more interested in the Anthurium.

Photo is at the link below

http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh196/HabloPorArboles/Aroids%20A%20Go-Go/?action="">
Beth