Re: Nancy Aroid Conference

  • Subject: Re: Nancy Aroid Conference
  • From: "mossytrail" <mossytrail@hctc.com>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 17:56:25 -0800

The more I hear about this, the more I wish I could be in
two places at once.  I was at the one in Malaysia 2004; but
this time around, I just have too much to do for graduate
school.  Downside: my Master's thesis project is not about
Aroids.  But there is always the possibility I may end up
doing a Ph.D. later, and I can work with Aroids then.  I
especially regret not getting to see the Calla palustris --
that is one I have been looking for.

Jason Hernandez
Naturalist-at-Large