gGbberellic acid and inflorescence production

  • Subject: gGbberellic acid and inflorescence production
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@exoticrainforest.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:36:33 -0500

I just received a "lecture" on one of the garden sites.  As a result I'd like to know if anyone on this board has successfully used gibberellic acid to induce the production of an inflorescence with aroid species.  I have no need to try this but my curiosity is making me want to know.  I suggested the individual check the results on Aroid l that are available on the net since as I read those some of our best and brightest are skeptical.  http://www.hort.net/lists/aroid-l/search.pl

Now I guess I'll be off to my "blackboard" to write whatever it is I'm supposed to write 1000 times.  Also, would some of you remind me not to try to help???  And don't worry, I won't bother to respond on that post again.

Thanks!

Steve Lucas
www.ExoticRainforest.com

http://www.fshs.org/Proceedings/Password%20Protected/1995%20Vol.%20108/23-24%20(HENNY).pdf