Re: gGbberellic acid and inflorescence production

  • Subject: Re: gGbberellic acid and inflorescence production
  • From: "Sherry Gates" <TheTropix@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:51:59 -0500

Hi Steve & everybody,
    I can imagine your frustration...having your wealth of knowledge thrown back in your face by someone who obviously is deficient in that department.  BUT I can't help but find it kind of funny, too.   Sorry, but I for one, will never ever remind you not to help!  People like me rely on the information and help available from such a rich resource pool!  I have been just one of many to benefit from you, and several other very knowledgeable peoples' help on the Aroid l and I'll continue to turn y'alls way for help.  People who can't handle the fact that they do NOT have all the answers, like whoever it was on the other post, will always be around to try to mess things up.  EGO is a killer of many good things.
    You just do what you do.  Help, inform, and keep learning, and growing (botanically & personally)!   I owe so much of what little I do know to the wonderful people I've 'met' on Aroid-l.  Always a friendly, happy place to get answers.
                                                 PHOOEY (see how clean I kept it??? Smiley emoticon) on them!
                                                 One of your many, many friends, (even though we haven't actually met)
                                                             Sherry Gates