Alocasia boyceana Hay

Does anyone on this forum have a specimen of Alocasia boyceana?

This species was published to science in 1999 by botanist Alistair Hay who is well known to many of us on this forum and was named in honor of Pete Boyce.  Pete regularly posts on Aroid l.  I'd like to find a specimen I can purchase to add to my personal collection.

Thanks,

Steve Lucas
www.ExoticRainforest.com
begin:vcard