gGbberellic acid and inflorescence production

  • Subject: gGbberellic acid and inflorescence production
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@exoticrainforest.com>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:57:32 -0500

Thanks Scott!  I've already read the Aroideana article and Marc just recommended others including this one.  I hope to see you in Miami in a few weeks!

Steve

Scott Hyndman wrote:
Steve,

In the 2008 volume of Aroideana on pages 120 to 123, Dr. Paul Resslar reported in his article "The inflorescence of Caladium humboldtii Schott" how he used gibberellic acid to induce flowering in that previously unknown to flower species.

One of the orginal reports of using gibberellic acid to induce flowering in aroids was by Dr. Jake Henny of the University of Florida in 1995:

Best regards, Scott

d-l

begin:vcard
fn:Steve  Lucas