aroids in heaven

  • Subject: aroids in heaven
  • From: Petra Schmidt <petrabot@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 07:44:00 -0500

When Lynn Hannon was dying, I mentioned to her that Guanghua Zhu (who had passed earlier) was needing her help on some major aroid project in heaven (she laughed) and now I'm thinking that Julius has been called in to continue with the aroid flora of the heavens...just imagine!   Petra

Aroid-L mailing list