Older/large Aroid-L messages coming soon

  • Subject: Older/large Aroid-L messages coming soon
  • From: Steve Marak <samarak@gizmoworks.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:36:26 -0500 (CDT)

For technical reasons beyond the scope of discussion here, there were
several older messages from last week which I didn't see come in, and when
I found them was about the time we heard about Julius. Julius touched many
lives, mine among them, and I elected to hold other messages and have a
day or so on Aroid-L just devoted to him, for which I hope you will all
excuse me.

I'll be sending those posts out now, and - for anyone with a slow Internet
connection, or limited e-mail space - thought I would warn you that all
told, there will be somewhere around 20 MB in total (several pictures).

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@gizmoworks.com
Aroid-L mailing list