From:  M.van_Dinther@lumc.nl
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 17:22:10 +0200
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus impressus question

I have recently aquired an Amorphophallus impressus tuber with offsets. It
produced a petiole with small hairs on it (see link), which I have not seen
with any other species of Amorphophallus that I have in culture. I have
looked in the literature to see if this is normal for A.impressus, but
could not find any information on this. Can anybody tell me if this is
normal? Thanks!

Maarten van Dinther

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee340/maartenvandinther/impressus/impress
us1.jpg