Arum dioscoridis x A. italicum hybrid

  • Subject: Arum dioscoridis x A. italicum hybrid
  • From: "Tony Avent" <tony@plantdelights.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 17:12:00 -0400

Aroiders:

For those who are into such strange things, I have posted images of our
hybrid of Arum dioscoridis x Arum italicum.  We have several, but this is
the best clone..tentative name Arum 'Diosco Duck'
http://www.plantdelights.com/gallery/Aroids/Copy_of_Arum_dioscorides_cyprium
_x_italicum_flower3

http://www.plantdelights.com/gallery/Aroids/Copy_of_Arum_dioscorides_cyprium
_x_italicum_flower_cut2

http://www.plantdelights.com/gallery/Aroids/Copy_of_Arum_dioscorides_cyprium
_x_italicum_flower_cut_001

http://www.plantdelights.com/gallery/Aroids/Copy_of_Arum_dioscorides_cyprium
_x_italicum_flower

Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @
Juniper Level Botanic Garden
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, North Carolina  27603  USA
Minimum Winter Temps 0-5 F
Maximum Summer Temps 95-105F
USDA Hardiness Zone 7b
email tony@plantdelights.com
website  http://www.plantdelights.com
phone 919 772-4794
fax  919 772-4752
"I consider every plant hardy until I have killed it myself...at least three
times" - Avent