Re: A. konjac late emerging

  • Subject: Re: A. konjac late emerging
  • From: Don Martinson <llmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 05:44:06 -0500

It's not at all uncommon for a konjac (and perhaps other species), after
blooming, to rest an entire year before resprouting.  Sometimes, when I
watch the grow rate of the inflorescence, it's no wonder the tuber says
(planthropomorphcally)   "I'm pooped!"

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Mailto:llmen@wi.rr.com