Re: Amophophallus titanum at the Houston Museum of Natural Science

  • Subject: Re: Amophophallus titanum at the Houston Museum of Natural Science
  • From: "Nancy Greig" <ngreig@hmns.org>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 01:25:13 -0500

Bill et al.
Thank you!  The odor is getting stronger, and does sort of come and go,
but it is certainly not anything like I've been led to expect yet.  It
reminds me of a Stapelia now...not a particularly potent one either.  So
good to know that there is more in store!

People seem to be quite taken with the "Stinkometer" - and surely it
must be useful for people watching the webcam...

Thanks again for the good input.  Now I'm going home to bed so I can
come back to - I hope - a stronger odor in the morning!
Nancy