Re: Arum dioscoridis x A. italicum hybrid

  • Subject: Re: Arum dioscoridis x A. italicum hybrid
  • From: "Tony Avent" <tony@plantdelights.com>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 07:09:50 -0400

Dear Marek:

Thank you for your comments.  I am indeed looking for someone willing to do
some DNA testing, but so far, no one has stepped forward.

Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @
Juniper Level Botanic Garden
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, North Carolina  27603  USA
Minimum Winter Temps 0-5 F
Maximum Summer Temps 95-105F
USDA Hardiness Zone 7b
email tony@plantdelights.com
website  http://www.plantdelights.com
phone 919 772-4794
fax  919 772-4752
"I consider every plant hardy until I have killed it myself...at least three
times" - Avent