Re: Anthurium Book

  • Subject: Re: Anthurium Book
  • From: michael kolaczewski <mjkolaffhbc@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 18:54:37 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings To all,
I have been working my way through
The Genus Arisaema, for a while now.
I am at this junction, I am concentrating
on the temperate members.
As Christopher has posted, this book is really useful
on many levels. As a grower and propagator, it has
been very useful to me as a reference work. One thing to
note, the zone hardiness information is lacking, but
if you can cross reference the plants location with country
or continent geography, you can figure out cold hardiness,
or the lack of it.
Worth the price, and a worthy addition to your library.
Michael Kolaczewski

Aroid-L mailing list