Two months in Ecuador

Hello, Aroiders,

I am going to be in Ecuador (near Pedernales, North Coast) throughout August and September.  I will be working on a permaculture project there, so I do not know how much time I will have for other things, but if anyone has in mind any data collection etc. you need from that area, I shall endeavor to help, since I will be there anyway.  Pls contact me off-list.  Thank you.

Jason Hernandez
Naturalist-at-Large