Re: lambii [was:Re: Need amorphophallus ID]

  • Subject: Re: lambii [was:Re: Need amorphophallus ID]
  • From: Zanezirklejr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 17:08:51 -0400 (EDT)

Summer temps in the greenhouse get up to 105 Farenheit at high sun, and somewhere between 65-78 Farenheit at night. During the winter I keep the heat in the greenhouse at a constant 60 Farenheit. I bought my lambii as a plant probably 1-2 years old, and had to bring them in because the heat and sun is too hot for them, and me. You can take a shower and put on clean clothes, and go out in the shade and almost immediately you're soaking wet from sweat. I also have 2 high power attic fans (moving 19,000 cfm of air each) to pull heat out of the greenhouse during the summer.