Re: Propagation of Self Heading Philodendrons

  • Subject: Re: Propagation of Self Heading Philodendrons
  • From: The Silent Seed <santoury@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 00:03:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
Divisions, or seeds. (When bought, they often are clustered together - I am not sure if those are distinct plants that "grew up" together, or if it started out as one.)

Do you want to receive my plant newsletters via email?
santoury@aol.com
The Silent Seed - Rare and Unusual Plants
thesilentseed.com