Re: Propagation of Self Heading Philodendrons

  • Subject: Re: Propagation of Self Heading Philodendrons
  • From: "Denis" <denis@skg.com>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 09:25:49 -0400

Hey, the tissue cultured liners we use do not branch at a young age and so we plant multiple liners per pot on the self- heading philodendrons to ensure fullness for our interiorscape customers. The moonlight in particular is a slow grower and without one or two extra liners in the pot it would take a long time to get them big and full.

Hope this answers your question.

Denis

Silver Krome Gardens, Inc