Re: Aroid-L Digest, Vol 116, Issue 5

  • Subject: Re: Aroid-L Digest, Vol 116, Issue 5
  • From: Alwyn Wootten <alwootten@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 14:31:54 -0400

I heartily endorse Tony Avent's Plant Delights. ÂIf only it were a few hours closer to me...

I'd mention the Arisaema group also. Â

If you are or know of On-Line Mail Order Nurseries, who offer Aroids, please let me know.

Al Wootten, ALMA Project Scientist/N. America
Joint ALMA Observatory
Alonso de CÃrdova 3107
Vitacura 763-0355, Santiago - Chile
(434) 260-1301 messages only
Office phone: +56-02-467 6311

This email is made of 100% unrecycled words.
Please dispose of it thoughtfully.
Aroid-L mailing list