Re: ID Help

Dear Sue:  Please send it to me but please more than just the inflorescence which by itself would be useless.

-----Original Message-----
From: aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of S. Cox
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 9:46 PM
To: Discussion of aroids
Subject: [Aroid-l] ID Help

  Hello All,

One of my Philodendrons bloomed for which I am hoping for an ID.    Can
someone tell me where I can send photos?  I have searched the Aroid
site, but I see nothing that looks like it.    I would appreciate any
help.  I'm pretty excited.  This doesn't happen here.

Thank you,
Aroid-L mailing list
Aroid-L mailing list