Life history of the dumb cane species common in the West Indies

  • Subject: Life history of the dumb cane species common in the West Indies
  • From: Jason Hernandez <jason.hernandez74@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 09:06:53 +0000 (UTC)

Rephrasing an earlier question:

There is a particular species of dumb cane common in the West Indies, which is so popular in cultivation that most published papers on it refer to the plant in cultivation. I was wondering if anyone can direct me to papers on this species' life in its natural habitat, i.e. its life history, natural history, and ecology?

Jason Hernandez
Aroid-L mailing list