Zantedeschia (Z. 'Hercules')

Dear Sean -et al;
	Western Hills is one of the great nursery treasures. (that's a PERIOD).
	BUT they don't ship, alas and I don't get there often enough.

	How can I get a small pot of this wild sounding Zantedeschia
'Hercules' that get's to 7 ft! I think I need it. I'd think the small 3"
pot would be easy to ship if you're willing to take orders -  count me in.

	Let me know and the check's in the mail

	best 	Jim  W.

James W. Waddick          		Voice: 816 746 1949
8871 NW Brostrom Rd                  	E-MAIL: jim-jim@swbell.net
Kansas City MO 64152 		Fax: 816 746 1939
Zone 5/6 -
Winter low  -10=B0F
Summer high +100=B0F