Re: Zantedeschia (Z. 'Hercules')

>At 05:27 PM 7/12/97 -0500, James W. Waddick wrote:
>>Dear Sean -et al;
>>	Western Hills is one of the great nursery treasures. (that's a PERIOD).
>>	BUT they don't ship, alas and I don't get there often enough.
>>	How can I get a small pot of this wild sounding Zantedeschia
>>'Hercules' that get's to 7 ft! I think I need it. I'd think the small 3"
>>pot would be easy to ship if you're willing to take orders -  count me in.
>>	Let me know and the check's in the mail
>>	best 	Jim  W.

>See Western Hills before death. i got Hedera helix congesta there which I
>had wanted for 37 years. Nobody doesnt find it a thrill! it is like Roehrs
>used to be only outdoors and on another coast.

Dear Poodle Fastener;
	Since you are right down the road, couldn't you pick up a dozen and
send 'em to aroiders in need?

	Let me know		Jim W.

James W. Waddick          		Voice: 816 746 1949
8871 NW Brostrom Rd                  	E-MAIL:
Kansas City MO 64152 		Fax: 816 746 1939
Zone 5/6 -
Winter low  -10=B0F
Summer high +100=B0F