Alocasia name

Is there a difference between Alocasia lowii and Alocasia argyraea?

A couple years ago I purchased an unnamed Alocasia at Home Depot.  At the
Washington DC Botanical Garden, I saw it identified as Alocaisa argyraea.
This year, I purchased via mail an Alocasia lowii from the Glasshouse Works
in Ohio.  The plants look identical.  I'm not sure if one was mislabeled or
if they're the same plant or if there are some subtle differences that my
relatively untrained eye can't recognize.

Any thoughts?
      Les