Hello group,
 I'm hoping somebody could help me with this one. I have
had a cutting of Anadendrum microstachyum in sphaghnum
moss since Jan. of this year. The moss is mounted to a
board that gets constant moisture from a nozzle dripping
from above. It doesn't stay saturated, more moist with plenty
of air space. It has one leaf that still has a lot of green to it,
but I don't have any roots yet and no new leaves have
developed. Should I continue to be patient or should I try a
different metod? My first impluse is to be patient, but I would
like the opinion of others.

Mike Bordelon
S.I.Botany Greenhouse