some interesting visit on Sto Dgo

Hello to all of you Aroiders:

Here in the Dominican Republic is visiting Wayne Poole from Oglesby Lab.
and is taking many photograph in our farm of all our philodendron and
Aroid plants.

He is a good friend of Dewey Fisk and I ask him to send the photos to
Dewey to see if he could scan it for comments in the list.

My guest here is saying he thinks must of them are very interesting and
rare or non commonly growing in modern live.

That's a good new for all of us in the list, lets wait until Dewey have
the photos on hands.

Alexandra Pichardo
Neonatura
Santop Domingo, Dominican Republic