Re: some interesting visit on Sto Dgo

Tell Wayne to bring back lots of samples!!!!  Pictures are great but a few
nodes might be better...(grin!).  We desperately need some 'new blood' in
the plant variety area...  Will be glad to see the photos.  We can also get
Dr. Croat involved if there is any collection data...

Great to hear from you.

>Hello to all of you Aroiders:
>Here in the Dominican Republic is visiting Wayne Poole from Oglesby Lab.
>and is taking many photograph in our farm of all our philodendron and
>Aroid plants.
>He is a good friend of Dewey Fisk and I ask him to send the photos to
>Dewey to see if he could scan it for comments in the list.
>My guest here is saying he thinks must of them are very interesting and
>rare or non commonly growing in modern live.
>That's a good new for all of us in the list, lets wait until Dewey have
>the photos on hands.
>Alexandra Pichardo
>Santop Domingo, Dominican Republic

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut