Re: what is AEG?

Gabe,

Lightning toasted my computer so I couldn't reply to your question. I
still can't give you all the details because I don't have the files on
this borrowed machine.

AEG is an organization for people especially interested In Arisaema. Thus
the name Arisaema Enthusiasts Group. AEG publishes information on
Arisaema, supports the Arisaema web page, does a seed distribution twice
a year, and is supported by voluntary contributions from the members. AEG
also runs a discussion list for members called Arisaema-L.

Ray
GRSJr@Juno.com