Re: amorphophallus campanulatus and arum campanulatum

Now should I really start explaining "Amorphophallus"? I've been in
trouble before in this eminent group for using language that wasn't
up to standards. O.k. here goes:

"A morpho phallus": shapeless penis, refers to the shape of the spadix
 of the first ever species assigned to this genus, which happens to be
 the very Am. paeoniifolius we're discussing.

"Arum": this had something to do with Mozes' brother Aaron, isn't it?
 I guess some other aroidellers know more. Bud in people!