A.titanum in Atlanta

Hey everyone..
    Got to swing by the ABG last night and see the blooming titanum up
close. It was fully open yesterday, although the odor wasn't quite as
bad as I'd anticipated! They had it up there surrounded by a number of
other potted Amorphophalli in various stages of leafing out. They even
had a smallish bulbifer bearing seeds that were sprouting while still
attatched to the parent plant. Anyway, the titanum was quite
spectacular, and if I'm lucky I may try to run by again tonight.