Re: Atlanta titanum....

For those of you who have AOL, you'll be able to find the NY Times article
at keyword:

aol://4344:2334.na07076.24970544.584253371

I'll still ask the Times if it would be acceptable to republish their
article here in the MOBOT Listserver, giving them credit.
          Les
At 11:15 AM 7/8/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I went to http://www.nytimes.com/ (I am a NY Times subscriber) then I
clicked on Archives then I
>typed (copied and paste) amorphophallus in the search for. The next link
asks me to purchase the
>article.
>
>Judy Bauer wrote:

http://search.nytimes.com/search/daily/bin/fastweb?getdoc+site+iib-site+114+