First Circulars for IAS

Hello everybody.
Good news.  The first circulars for next year's IAC are finally done!
Once I got Tom out of my hair, I had time to work on them.   Don
Burns was nice enough to provide address labels for all current IAS
members, and these people will be receiving theirs in the mail
shortly (I took them to the mail room yesterday).  If any non-members
are out there (heaven forbid) and you would like to receive a first
circular, please contact me at:
or: Missouri Botanical Garden, Box 299, St. Louis, Mo 63166
and I will be glad to send you one (no phone calls please).
Please complete the  preregistration form and  send it back to me to
help with future planning.  This is going to be a great conference
and I urge everyone to attend.
Because of my newness and inexperience, there will not be a plant
sale this year and because of the conference, we will not have one
next spring either.  But, we are already making plans for a seedling
swap/sale at the conference itself.  Please plan ahead so we can have
a variety of seedlings available for everyone to choose from.
I look forward to meeting all of you soon.

Kind regards,

Beth Cosgriff
VIII IAC Secretary General
(Tom Croat's assistant)