An Afternoon with Dewey Fisk

Yesterday afternoon I visited Dewey's collection; the hot and humid breath of
the earth and sun daring us to proceed (he states waxing poetically ;-)  it
was Cool!

Being a novice I was overwhelmed by the sheer quantity and quality of his
collection. Dewey graciously led the tour through paths overflowing with
Araceae and other interesting plants. Next time I'll bring a machete ;-))

I urge others who have not seen his collection to do so. I for one will be

Regards to all,

Luis Fontanills
Miami, Florida   USA