sun question for X. violaceum

The yautia lili tubers I purchased at a hispanic grocery store for $1.98 a
pound are sprouting large colorful shoots.  I got such a great response
about the sun needs of amorphophallus in tuber production that I thought
I'd try a related question here.

With the X. violaceum, I don't really care about tuber production since
full sized tubers are available for a pittance.  The question is:  what's
the ideal sun/shade balance to produce the largest sized and most colorful
leaf in X. violaceum?  I expect the first leaf will be fully open in 2-3
days and I want it open up in the appropriate amount of light so that I
don't have to acclimate it at all.