Re: Aroideana

     Indeed an excellent issue. Congrats & thanks to authors, editors &
     distributors!
     Alistair Hay

Subject: Aroideana
Author:  <aroid-l@mobot.org> at mailgate
Date:    7/17/98 7:47 PM

To all Members of the IAS:

I am very happy to tell all of you that Aroideana, Volume 20 for 1997 was
mailed today.  I took some to the Post Office and Winnie Glover took
some...  so, I know that they are on their way.  Now, when the Post Office
decides to deliver them...  that is another story.

I think you will be happy with the content.  There are fifteen articles
that are very interesting.  One that, for me, stood out was an article by
Julius Boos entitled "Observations on New World Araceae - Lasieae".
Extreemly interesting and very well written...  Of course we all know
Julius as a frequent poster to aroid-l....

But, it is on its way.....

Aroideana, Vol. 21, should be in the mail by the end of August or at the
very latest...  First of September...  I shall stay on top of it and keep
you posted...

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
THE PHILODENDRON PHREAQUE
Your Source for Tropical Araceae